Sunday, October 30, 2005

hurricane wilma

after having an extremely shitty week before my birthday, the week after my birthday was even shittier...the actual day of my birthday was shitty as well, by the way. two days after my birthday we got hit with hurricane wilma. i slept through the entire storm. we lost power early that morning and didn't get it back until just yesterday...that's right, monday through saturday with no power. so adding that to all the other shit that's going on and my week has been straight shitty. i know i've said 'shitty' a lot but really, there's no other word that captures the past two weeks so perfectly. anyway, there's your update for those who wanted one

2 Comments:

Blogger debbie said...

NEW POST!

Monday, November 21, 2005 1:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

Saturday, December 24, 2005 4:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home